View Single Post
Old November 21, 2002, 10:16 AM   #5
JerryM

I would have thought that lubricant was the culprit. However, if you have tried that and still have the problem call Lee.

I have neck sizing dies by RCBS and have been well pleased with them.
I recently bought a rifle, and dug out my old stuff, and I found that my dies were scratching the cases. I called RCBS and they said to send them in and they would fix or replace them. I also sent in a powder measure that they don't make anymore. The powder drum was cracked, probably because I dropped it several times. Again they are replacing it with their new model free as a lifetime warranty.

I have found that they replace parts for my priming tool, which wear out, free also.

In short, RCBS is a fine company, and has been throughout its history. They have excellent customer service. I highly recommend them for any reloading tools.
Jerry
Ecclesiastes 12:13  ¶Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Page generated in 0.02594 seconds with 8 queries