View Single Post
Old July 4, 2007, 09:48 AM   #12
Senior Member
Join Date: December 18, 2005
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 1,981
You can send your lower to Orion Arms to have it engraved. They do a fantastic job. Turnaround time is about a week. Also, you only need to have your name, city and state engraved on a SBR. You can buy short uppers just about anywhere that sells complete uppers. Check out CMMG, I have had good luck with them. If you end up buying a barrel and need it threaded, I can give you the info of the guy who does mine. You will probably never need to show your stamp when buying shorty parts because of the proliferation of AR pistols. That and it is not the manufacturers' problem what you do with a <16" barrel.
Silencers have NEVER been illegal !
VUPDblue is offline  
Page generated in 0.03141 seconds with 8 queries