View Single Post
Old July 3, 2007, 07:46 AM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: December 18, 2005
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 1,981
You can go to the ATF website and click on the 'request forms' button. They will send you F1's or F4's and print cards. Also, it doesn't matter if a dealer 'builds' the weapon for you or not. It is still $200. If you buy it from a dealer, then it is transfered to you on a F4. If you build it yourself, then it is registered on a F1. Both forms require a $200 stamp.
If I get them to do it for me does he have to keep my full sized rifle on site or can I take it home?
There is really no reason to go through a dealer for this. But if for some reason you do, he has to keep it until your forms come back.
Silencers have NEVER been illegal !
VUPDblue is offline  
Page generated in 0.01890 seconds with 8 queries