View Single Post
Old March 16, 2014, 02:34 PM   #8
Chaz88

I have a super sport and have been very happy with it as an all around do a little of everything gun. I have had or shot all the others on your list and would still pick the super sport for a gun that can do a lot of jobs. I have used it for all of your listed applications plus hunting and it has done the job. If you are going to specialize in one thing, like trap, there are better options. But for one gun to do a lot of different things it works well. The thing I like the most is it is light and not a pain to carry all day. Also, for me, the felt recoil is much less than my Beretta gas gun. If it is too light you can add weighted caps to the fore end to smooth out the swing for clays then take them off when you do not need it.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.03163 seconds with 8 queries