Thread: M&P Trigger job
View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 07:59 AM   #9
Dr_Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkroommike
No "cupcake". I build computers, replace harddrives, upgrade memory, and have replaced the lcd's, cooling fans, cpu fans, etc. in laptops. I built/restored a Mac from the motherboard up from components I acquired from several different sources, without a schematic. I have taken two different Laser printers using the same engine and made a working Apple Laserwriter II from parts of a Laser Writer and an HP Deskjet (both use the same Canon engine). I have been inside computers for more than twenty years, I've cracked the case on more than one Mac Classic to replace drives and memory.

I also work on computers, Photoshop mostly.

I was a level two tech support at Gateway. The only thing more difficult than troubleshooting a computer on the bench in front of you is troubleshooting a computer over the phone. I have machines at home running different dialects of Linux and Microsoft Windows.

All of that is infinitely easier than stoning the sear on a trigger group just enough to smooth the trigger without turning it full auto.

I still wouldn't let you or my local bubba work on my pistols.

Swapping out a trigger group is not smithing. My point was and is, I consider the local "smith" to be incompetent, I've seen his work and I'm less than 100 mines from Cylinder and Slide, Bill and his crew know what they are doing.

So? Computers are plug~n~play, right? lol Moooo. Either way, no hard feelings, cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyphemus
You must have an FFL to perform gunsmithing services,no mention of that well known fact.
I'm confused. The gun range I work for buys and sells firearms. What is this "FFL" you speak of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripbst
http://www.burwellguns.com/misc/M&Ptriggerjob.pdf

This will probably help you out immensely. You owe me $10
If I were going to do that job, I would paypal you $10. But since I'm not...'Thanks for the help' lol?

Page generated in 0.03986 seconds with 8 queries