View Single Post
Old February 5, 2012, 08:50 AM   #8
Yung.gunr

I got my stuff from opticsplanet.com. I thought that their website was kinda tough to find the bases. But give it a shot and if you can't find it email someone from their support staff and they will tell you exactly what to get. That's what I did and he showed me a set of bases that was like $9 for the set. I went looking through emails and this might be the ones I bought, even cheaper then I thought. http://m.opticsplanet.net/weaver-top...num-bases.html

I also got my scope from them. I got a cheaper Simmons 4-9 magnification that I am very happy with. My philosophy is that with it being a .22lr I didn't need to spend a lot on the glass.

I got my rings at a different shop just because the ones I ordered from Opticsplanet went on backorder or something. Also like the scope, I grabbed some inexpensive rings from a name brand company. With the .22lr you are not looking at a lot of recoil that is gonna damage or loosen up the rings or anything.

Altogether I spend about $70 scoping my MkII. I am very happy with it, it suits my needs for a plinking rifle. Additionally, this was my first rifle that I scoped so I wanted to go inexpensive as a learning setup.

Page generated in 0.02517 seconds with 8 queries