View Single Post
Old May 9, 2000, 01:51 PM   #5
Banzai

I'm a welder by hobby, and I can make just about anything for cheaper than you could possibly imagine as far as that goes. My advice is that if you can find a welding shop in your area, stop by and talk to them. Chances are that someone there would gladly build you whatever you wanted for cheap. It'd probably be made mostly out of scrap, but paint cures lots of ugliness, and the bullets don't care one bit!! Just remember to incorporate easily changed wodden rails (at least 2) to staple your targets to. You'dd be suprised how many people forget that, then get upset when the wind blows their taped on targets all over the lawn!!
I've made probably 25 in the last few years for club members in rural areas and some referals.
I say stop by, not call, because if you're there, you can talk turkey with 'em. Most times, a little comraderie (spelling?) can get you in person what no ammount of calling could do. If you have a picture, that helps, too. Pride often dictates that, after seeing a price, the desire to do business will offer you a better price!!!

Tom

------------------
A "Miss" is the ultimate overpenetration!
You can never be too rich, too skinny, or too well armed!

Page generated in 0.03168 seconds with 8 queries