View Single Post
Old September 12, 2012, 10:42 PM   #14
sigxder

I have HK's and the Walther PPQ. The HK is an excellent hammer fired DA/SA handgun. It is built like a tank. Fires every single time. And is extremely accurate. The DA/SA trigger pull is not as good as the SIG's I own. But it is decent. My PPQ now has 3500 trouble free rounds through it. It (as the P30) has superb ergomnomics. As others have said the trigger is probably the best out of the box trigger on anything short of an expensive target pistol.
Where your at their is as you have stated no difference in price. I like my PPQ. The trigger is far superior to the HK's. It's apples to oranges. But if you compare an HK with either DAO or their LEM trigger it is nowhere near as goo as the PPQ's. I won't be selling either my PPQ or my HK's. Do you want to stick with the DA/SA platform? Do you prefer hammer fired vs. striker fired? The Walther took 5 minutes to install nightsights by myself by the way. Hk's I would only let a gunsmith do it. But there is no bad choice here. Only which works better for you.

Page generated in 0.04097 seconds with 8 queries