View Single Post
Old September 22, 2009, 01:44 AM   #79
colostomyclown

I feel it is absolutely necessary to revive this thread in order to declare to anyone considering what I said at ALL to know that I have done a complete 180 regarding Mossberg. The "malfunctions" I ran into were ridiculously simple fixes that weren't really issues at all. I had a problem with a 590 spring. What did Mossberg do? They sent out FOUR extra replacement 590 springs express UPS. I am completely loyal to the Mossberg design now and while I love the products other companies offer, such as your 870's, 1300's, Ithaca 37...have found it a major inconvenience to consider another brand of pump shotgun. The Mossberg guns just FEEL right, figuratively and literally.

I believe Mossberg gives the best value-out-of-box of any major shotgun manufacturer, and arguably gun manufacturer in general. I am 110 percent confident in buying Mossberg again. In fact I have...I've owned a 590a1 for a few months now and it's the nicest defense gun I've had the pleasure of owning, operating and breaking in fully.

Disregard my initial sentiment, Mossberg ROCKS!

Page generated in 0.02819 seconds with 8 queries