View Single Post
Old September 29, 2022, 11:56 AM   #3
USAF Ret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahoo View Post
As for me, not yet but one of my shooting buddies is having increase problems. It's to the point where he cannot pull back "any" slide. His primary home defence is now a shotgun. For carry, he bought a new Kimber 4" revolver. He also has some trigger work done on a couple of other revolvers. .....

Be Safe !!!
Thanks Pahoo. I am not sure how bad this will get, but it has gotten progressively worse over the last year. I was almost thinking if I could change springs out in my semi-autos, it might be easier to rack the slide. I did notice, it is much easier, for some reason, if I rack from the front and it has serrations.

That's the thing about triggers, if I move to a revolver, I would have to have something with a lighter trigger. It sucks because I have about 10 different semi-auto pistols and am actually having a 1911 built by my LGS. Started that project before my hands got so bad. So, I need to talk to the gunsmith about the springs.

Oh, and realized I cannot hand load magazines anymore. I did get me one of the magazine loaders to help with that.

Last edited by USAF Ret; September 29, 2022 at 12:04 PM.

Page generated in 0.03588 seconds with 8 queries