View Single Post
Old September 7, 2012, 08:42 PM   #84
Loronzo

I agree it's always just proper etiquette to ask the salesperson how you plan to handle a weapon. Several months ago I went to one of my local ranges with my boss, he had never shot a pistol in his life but is considering purchasing one for SD purposes I brought 6 of varying calibers/styles for him to try. After we were done shooting I put them in my car and went "window shoppiing with him", roughly explaining some of the differences (they have quiet a nice selection). Over the past couple of years I've spent a good chunk of change with them (Year range passes, firearm purchases, transfers, etc.) It was slow so one of the reps came over and volunteered to let him hold/dry fire about 10 different makes, although I explained we were just window shopping but he didn't mind, I wasn't even going to ask him to get anything out of the case.

You know my mother always told me you get more flys with honey. I'm always polite with almosta everyone I meetand I feel it really pays off. Aside from this I was actually steered away from a couple of purchases at the same shop, they were honest about what I was buying. I still ended up buying another rifle and pistol that day, and they still have me as a loyal customer, it's called integrity. (They have even let me borrow a tool in shop once so I could finish one of my rifles, although I went in to buy the tool for a one time use it ended up only costing me 5 rounds of ammo that I let him shoot after I made sure it was cycling properly.)

Page generated in 0.02211 seconds with 8 queries