View Single Post
Old March 12, 2010, 04:14 PM   #35
JohnH1963

I dont think the question is how did Mr. Bell survive 19 shots or how many shots it would have taken to kill Mr. Bell...the question is how many shots did it take to stop Mr. Bell.

I honestly think the majority of people out there would be stopped by 1 shot to anywhere in the body because most would be too afraid to keep resisting in fear you might give them another pop. Also, a shot to anywhere on the body would probably significantly slow a person down if not stop. How many people are going to be running at full speed with a bullet in the leg? If someone is charging at me and I pop em 2-3 times before they get to me, I dont think they will have the same power before then after...

Most of these threads are really about killing the person, but it should be about stopping the person. Killing someone will get you into trouble either civally or criminally or both. We shouldnt be focused on that at all. I did not study this situation, but I can tell you with confidence Mr. Bell was probably sufficiently stopped with 19 shots to the body...

Page generated in 0.03247 seconds with 8 queries