View Single Post
Old April 21, 2011, 10:43 PM   #67
Deja vu

If I shot every one who knocks on my door I would be on death row by now.

I live in Idaho in an area that is very scenic but has no cell phone service. Frequently people break down and are forced to walk to my home (the only lights around) to make a phone call. I all ways answer the door armed with a gun in my pocket but I have yet to shoot any one and this happens probably 1-2 times a month. The roads have lots of hills so in the summer cars tend to over heat and in the winters it can be very slick.

It is a very long walk to Cell service and much more to town. I feel that it is my duty to help out if I can especially in the winter because people could easily freeze to death in the winters here and I don't want that on my concise. That is why I answer the door and I want to make sure my family is safe so that is why I answer the door armed.

all 26 of my guns are 45/70 govt, 357 mag, 22 or 12 ga... I believe in keeping it simple. Wish my wife did as well...

Page generated in 0.02215 seconds with 8 queries