View Single Post
Old February 19, 2006, 02:43 PM   #1
Dead-Nuts-Zero

Name Your CHRONOGRAPH ... what works for you???

I ordered a new CED Millennium Chronograph System and it was Out of Stock. Now I want to ask around ( the kart before the horse ) and see what is popular with you.

I had set my limits at $200 tops....delivered... ready to go. I know I can do much better than that for my needs. I don't want the cheepest entry level unit unless I hear some great reviews from you guys. The CED Millennium Chronograph System was $160 delivered. Is that a good unit and a good price?

My needs are for a dependible, portable and consistant for handgun (some rifle and shotgun) reloads and safety. I don't think I really need a printer or other options, but I will listen to what you have to say and go from there.

One requirement (I think) is to have a remote power head with the brains and readout screen away from the bullet path. I hear they are not bullet proof!.......... ................... :barf:>>>**>>>>>>

I can still get the CED Millennium by waiting a few days. I am not in a hurry, but I had another order to send in and wanted to get it all together. Now being it was out of stock, I want to take a few more days to research.

Toss me your thoughts and ideas........Thanks for any suggestions.

Page generated in 0.02421 seconds with 8 queries