View Single Post
Old July 18, 2005, 03:44 PM   #22
rugerdude

Get to sporting goods and grab a mossy 500 or a rem 870 (because I know how to operate those the best) and load up on slugs. if people are frantically running around, I wouldn't shoot. If everyone is on the floor then I have a good chance of missing innocents. Use the aisles to move in on him so he can't see you, he is making noise so you know where he is. pop out when you think he is occupied with something and try your best to calm down enought to take an accurate shot at him. Shoot. Move. Confirm status and repeat as nesessary.

When it all begins, run twards sporting goods. It will be a very short sprint before you are behind aisles and he can't see you (if he ever noticed you running away in the first place) He probably won't expect you to be back anytime soon.

BTW, this is my rambo theory, I'm 15 years old. If something like this did happen, I would try my best to help people if at all possible, but I'm no navy seal.

Not my quote but I agree completely.

Page generated in 0.02704 seconds with 8 queries