View Single Post
Old December 14, 2010, 03:33 PM   #25
LinuxHack3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Sorry to bump the old thread, but the topic didn't seem worthy of a new thread. I read this forum MUCH more than i post, and i often like to read the forum from my ipod touch.

If someone with an iPod or iPhone doesn't pay the Tapatalk people their $3, using a Tapatalk-enabled/polluted forum can be VERY annoying. Everytime i click on a thread or forum section i am forced to click on a pop-up from Tapatalk indicating that TFL is tapatalk-enabled website and that I should click for more information on tabatalk or click "No" to continue with my previous action. EVERY STINKIN' TIME!

It isn't worth it; now i don't access TFL on my iPod most of the time. I'm not a ballistics technician or anything, so my tiny contribution to the occasional thread surely won't be missed, but it will be delayed until i have my laptop or desktop handy.

If there is a work-around on this, i would greatly appreciate a heads-up.

At this point, i wouldn't give the Tapatalk people the sebacious excretions of my nether region, much less $3.
Overall I agree that the "feature" that pops up with the message is rather annoying. However, that is also how I found out about Tapatalk. I paid the bucks. To me, what the hell is $3 good for if you have a job? The thing is, I use Tapatalk probably a solid 2+ hours a day. For me, it is the single most used/useful app I have paid for. I personally would suggest shelling out the money and seriously trying it for a few hours (Oh yeah, Apple doesn't allow for refunds, do they. Personally, I have stopped using forums that DO NOT support Tapatalk. For me, it is 100x more a pleasurable experience to use Tapatalk than navigate through the browser on a mobile device. It's $3, giveup Burger King for one day and buy this instead. It could be argued that you don't wanna support them for spamming practically all mobile users with the above mentioned message, but it is capitalism here and I have a feeling that they loosely know what they are doing with the plugin

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Page generated in 0.05793 seconds with 8 queries