View Single Post
Old June 18, 2016, 12:56 PM   #18
45 Dragoon

I'm with ya Hawg (and Dave!! Hey Dave! (I'm still a slow typer!!))! My first reaction with any gun in hand is to cock it. It's just a part of my being.

As far as a defense weapon, that's what they are for. Originally for offensive work and always a defensive arm.
In these threads, I always think of those that can't own a firearm (could be all of us if the fools get their way!!!) and as a consequence, bp is the only way to go. Folks step on a lot of folks toes that depend on a bp for personal protection when they say "never", " game", "nostalgia", " romantic notions"! Are you kidding? This is all some folks have!! Some of my customers (I'm sure) are in these type situations and they want a reliable as possible weapon and making "lite" of that is senseless and ignorant !! Dead is dead no matter the vehicle!!!

Had the idiot at the Pulse been stopped by a bp weapon, we'd be hearing how dangerous they are and should be "controlled"!!!

Let's try to be a little bit open to others that may be on these forums and have bp weapons because of antiquated laws. I believe if you're safe enough to be in public (paid your price) you should have your rights. If you're too freekin dangerous to not be trusted with your rights, you shouldn't be out!! It's really pretty simple.

Sorry,
Off the soap box.

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com
Follow me on Instagram @ goonsgunworks

Page generated in 0.02983 seconds with 8 queries