View Single Post
Old May 2, 2013, 11:16 AM   #116
lcpiper

Kimio, I think Dashunde is saying that if you are going to put yourself into the teacher's shoes and come up with the proper way to have handled this issue, then the correct way to handle it is ...... drum roll please ........ Leave the kid alone there is nothing wrong with his shirt.

No one should be missing the timing here, Sandy Hook is an excuse at this point, the action in Congress, the failure of the new gun control Bill and it's bipartisan amendments is what is key.

This is my read on the whole thing, it's certainly speculative but I don't think it's too far out there.

1st thing, set the venue. A small school in a small town, every one knows ever one else.

The student's step-father is Laudieri of BlackRifle and I would think it's not a long stretch to say that other kids in the school talk about gun stuff frequently. I don't think it's a stretch to say the teacher is more then aware of who the student's father is and what he does.

This happens Thursday, a day when the news is full of coverage on the new Gun Control Bill, the Bi-Partisan Amendment, and news that it's running into trouble, losing steam, and yea, it's going to fail.

Here comes lunch time and all the kids are in the cafeteria. Our favorite teacher, who is anti-gun is there. He is not happy that this 'reasonable" effort to enact "common sense" laws is being defeated by the NRA, a mouth piece for the evil and morally corrupt gun industry.

And in walks Laudieri's son wearing an NRA t-shirt that has an AR-15 pictured on the front.......

The stage is set.

Last edited by lcpiper; May 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Page generated in 0.03287 seconds with 8 queries