View Single Post
Old July 22, 2010, 09:28 AM   #12
engineermike

Bean;
Your info says your in the LV area, if that is the case then as suggested above, I would look for a local gun/shooting club. If you have one or several then I would go to all of them and see how you like the people who hang out there and check to see if there are any safety issues and just start asking questions. Usually clubs get their members discounts of supplies but you may also be able to find suppies at a discount near you. The calibers you cited for reloading will take a couple of different sized primers and maybe a couple of different powders. As far as price, well it's just like buying stock, no one ever buys at the bottom or sells at the top. You can check Midway USA, Graf & Sons, Cabela's, Midsouth Shooters, and others for an average price and used is usually a good choice. As stated earlier in this thread, this forum is a good source of information, and althought I have not been on here very long, I find they are a good lot of people. Just buy the basics and start from there.

Mike

Page generated in 0.02469 seconds with 8 queries