View Single Post
Old November 17, 2018, 02:31 PM   #11
Chaparral

Reading the responses in here I can assume, maybe I'm wrong, that there are a few in here that might tend to want to protect or might lean to his way of thinking. This guy is a scorpion, who represents a huge nest of scorpions. Nuke Americans to gain gun control? There is nothing taken out of context in what he has said. The others just have enough self control not to say such asinine things openly. I heard a short story one time. There was a scorpion who wanted to get across a lake. A swan was there and the scorpion ask to go to the other side of the lake. The scorpion knew he had to ride on the back of the swan to get there. The swan was reluctant because he did not want to be stung. But the scorpion convinced him he would not sting him. The scorpion climbed aboard and the swan took him across the lake. When they reached the other side the scorpion stung him. The swan was screaming in pain, "Why did you sting me?" The scorpion replied," I am a scorpion, stinging is what I do." Folks, do not allow anyone in here to tell you a scorpion is not a scorpion. This scorpion(s) is here to take your guns, and that is only the start. I have even heard these thinkers say such crap as," Well they are a moderate, or they don't believe in all the things this side believe in, etc." Horse dung! Why would any person take on the label of a group of people who would believe in ANY of that crap? Do not be stung helping any of these scorpions! So when you are standing there with no ammo and no guns and no..... whatever else, don't ask the scorpions why you were stung, it's what they do!

Last edited by Chaparral; November 17, 2018 at 04:20 PM.

Page generated in 0.04640 seconds with 8 queries