View Single Post
Old January 11, 2020, 12:40 PM   #17
mel80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocharry View Post
hi mel

nice looking rifle,,,and sounds like its gona be a shooter too

i just ordered one of those scopes,,,supposed to be here today,,,i got the 3-14 ,,,sounds like you are using yours for target and recording video??

i gots me a lot of yotes around here and i got this one to level the field a little bit in my favor,,,the recording feature is pretty cool i think

looking forward to getting it charged and updated and mounted maybe by tomorrow,,,,having some really bad weather come in for a few days,,,so im thinking when it breaks i want to be out there,,,,lol

i been kinda thinking i want a 243,,,,but maybe a 6.5 would be a better choice,,guess i need somebody to tell me why i need the 6.5 over the 243,,,lol,,,,at this point im looking for a deal on either,,,,and the best deal wins,,,,but i do have a bunch (6-700) of old speer (from the 264 win days),,, i think 6.5 bullets sitting around,,,that i prolly aint gona use,,, so that is a mark in the creed category i guess

i did think about the AR platform for a new rifle,,,guess i could put a brass catcher on it,,,lol

ocharry
Also use mine for yotes and other critters at night. Ill tell ya now the ir illuminator that comes witht the scope is garbage 50 y range. I highly reccomend the snipper hoglights 66lrx or the coyote cannon i have both if u get one b sure to buy the battieries and charger set from them

Page generated in 0.08135 seconds with 8 queries