View Single Post
Old June 22, 2007, 08:09 PM   #12
Senior Member
Join Date: May 4, 2007
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Posts: 141

I do realize it will be another 200 fee.... I think that I might put them under a trust, but that brings into another ball of wax when I move (the wife is Active Duty). Its way eaiser to establish an LLC in the new area and file the 5320.20's for my smgs. The suppressors dont require the forms (although in the past I did them anyway).

My personal items Im still torn on what I want to do with them. Keep them registered to my company or bite the bullet and move them over to my name while I still can...... I dunno.
Write your representative and say no to HR 1022!!! (Yet another $%$(&^-up law)! - HR 1022 Assault Weapons Ban & Law Enforcement Protection Act (2007) - Online Petition against! DO YOUR PART, WRITE YOUR DAMN REP, and DEMAND VETO!
douglasschuckert is offline  
Page generated in 0.03032 seconds with 8 queries