View Single Post
Old February 16, 2015, 01:48 PM   #15
Sevens

Kimio, I'm not sure if you are describing finish wear and color loss or actual metal peening and distortion.

The finish on the GSG is ultra-cheap. My pistol has been worth every penny I spent on it and it's digested over 5,000rds. It has, by far, the cheapest finish of any firearm I've ever owned. If pics were easier for me to post I would show you the finish loss that probably makes yours look nearly new. At the price point, I simply ignore it.

Also have to keep in mind that this is a Zamak slide, it is not durable, high quality, strong steel. It's metal -- kind of, designed to be extremely lightweight so that the .22LR will operate it.

It's my suggestion to keep the expectations near the price point. Mine has given piles of fun for very low money but it simply is NOT the kind of hardware that is going to last a lifetime.

Page generated in 0.03553 seconds with 8 queries