Thread: Getting a CCL?
View Single Post
Old March 29, 2009, 08:57 AM   #11
SilentSoul

Thanks for the replies, i plan to go to a local gun store that has an indoor range, see how many handguns they will let me try out, and holsters they will let me try i assume they would not have any reasons to not allow such a thing, why else would they have an indoor range

I recently picked up my first handgun, last night infact, a long time friend of my family has been looking everywhere for a .17hmr rifle, long story short, i got a Ruger P95DC still in the original box, with all the papers and etc., might have 100 rounds through it, with another 15 round magazine, for a rifle i gave $160 years ago, cheap $40 scope and bipod i have had forever

now i just have to find some 9mm ammunition.. most places here are sold out, i do not plan to carry this gun as a primary ccw, its rather heavy and bulky.. though it seems to be very reliable, built tough as it were, but.. you can never have enough options to protect yourself... is it legal to carry a weapon on you, as well as in your car? at the same time, or is it a state defendant thing

i hope whom ever is teaching the class likes questions, i will probably talk his ear off

"If you want to save your eyes close them. If you want to save your life keep them open."-Unknown?

Page generated in 0.03436 seconds with 8 queries