Thread: Getting a CCL?
View Single Post
Old March 28, 2009, 10:17 AM   #7
troy_mclure

Quote:
How many carry a semi-auto as opposed to a revolver, or vice versa, and why exactly? personal preference is is there another reason, i assume its easier to get a larger caliber in a more compact package if you choose revolver, but i am not sure

where is the best place to go about getting your CCL? i know a few gunstores here have signs saying they hold classes at their indoor ranges, as well as local gunshows that are in town at times and the like

also another question that i now have.., how can you find out what establishments allow ccw on the premises? aside from the obvious like, schools or government buildings etc.
if you take a local class you will(should) be taught the laws of your state, IE: where you cant carry.
there is no list of where you can cary, so if it is not listed by the govt, or posted by the business its legal to carry there.

if your state accepts it the florida non resident permit is easy to get, covers quite a few states, and lasts 7 yrs.

i chose pistol over revolver simpily for the way they shot/felt.
There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."

Page generated in 0.03430 seconds with 8 queries