View Single Post
Old February 16, 2002, 10:36 PM   #4
SouthernShark

I've heard a lot of good things about that St. Johns range. Its a long ways from my house, but I'm going to have to check it out.

I put up with the "buy our ammo" policy at BullsEye when it was just AK-47s. I have several AK's in other calibers beside 7.62x39mm. I kind of enjoyed going in with the SAR-2 and they never had any ammo for it so they had to let me shoot my own.

But to apply the rule to a CZ52 is just ridiculous. As if a darn pistol is going to shoot through the wall..... What total BS. It just makes me so mad because this rule ONLY applies to Comm Block weapons AFAIK.

I'll never go back there. I spent over a hundred bucks there last Saturday, brought in 7 people, one or two which signed up as members and that place treats me like garbage. I just can't believe how rude they are.

All the manager would say was "bye." He just tossed me out for using a cuss word, AFTER he had cursed at me. I can't believe what trailer trash those people are.

Its no wonder that place is never busy. Even the little gunshop on Beach is a lot busier than BullsEye. BullsEye isn't going to stay in business, you can bet on that.

I will check out St. Johns. From what I have heard it is a good place.

-SS

Page generated in 0.04200 seconds with 8 queries