View Single Post
Old June 10, 2018, 03:52 AM   #26
Jazzgun

I love all animals. It hurts my heart to think of people shooting these exotic animals for any reason other then if they were attacking a human. And this is so rare you just never hear about it when it comes to the animals that are native to Arizona. Coyotes, mountain lions, bobcats, javalinas, wolves and yes, even black panthers (leopards).

It's very important where I live to keep a close eye on your pets because you never know when a coyote or other predator might appear. They were here before we were and they are protected by law so if you shoot one of them, especially in the city limits, you are in a heap of trouble. Hefty fine for firing a gun and for shooting a protected species. Coyotes are not protected from being trapped but you have to have a license and you absolutely cannot shoot them. You would lose your right to own a firearm if you did. Unless......it was attacking you. And even then you would have to prove it.

PS...I never knew before I read this thread that there was no such thing as a black panther. All my life I have thought there were ....black...panthers.

Page generated in 0.02540 seconds with 8 queries