Thread: Sig P365
View Single Post
Old November 5, 2018, 02:56 PM   #38
OhioGuy

I've had a few opportunities to shoot a P365. On its own merit, I found it to be a pretty nice gun, although a bit small for me (and I don't have large hands). I agree with the statement above that it would be hard to manipulate and control with gloves on.

While it seems like a perfectly capable firearm, if I take the enhanced capacity out of the equation, I have to say that I like other single stacks like the Shield and PPS M2 better than I like the P365. I find them to be easier to hold and control. I personally think that if you take the capacity advantage out of it, the P365 is just another single-stack 9 that's not especially remarkable. That's not a knock on it -- the market is so crowded that it's hard to stand apart. If capacity were my top priority, the P365 would have to be the winner hands-down. If comfort, "shootability" and other factors were higher, it would not be my first choice. And, as it happens, it isn't. I'm sticking to my PPS M2, and find the 8+1 magazine to be more than adequate for that feeling of "enough gun."

Page generated in 0.02810 seconds with 8 queries