View Single Post
Old March 19, 2010, 10:43 PM   #71
Terry A

We all have different habits

I'll be 51 in a couple weeks. Got my 1st gun at age 6. Since adult-hood, I've become even more passionate about my firearms. And since I've become older and a lot less physically able to do things like I did when I was younger, (8 surgeries) I've grown to always have a handgun very near to me where-ever I go, inside or out. I have no known enemies and get along well with all the neighbors. But still, it's just become an ingrained habit now to watch TV w/ one laying on the armrest or to cut the grass with one under my shirt, etc.

I said all that to say this...I wouldn't dream of fixing a car without the proper tools. Neither would I check around the house when something goes "bump" without the "proper tools". So far, anytime anything was checked, it was either another family member stirring about the house late at night or an animal outside.

That's not to say that nothing will happen in the future. So whenever I do check around, I usually have one of my "friends' with me.
2 Thes 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all! "

Page generated in 0.03768 seconds with 8 queries