View Single Post
Old August 12, 2021, 02:13 PM   #52
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal God
Removed off topic by staff while staff post an intire post that is off topic haha .
That happens about 99% of the time.

Oh, not because your claim the thread is off-topic. It's because the failure of comprehending the difference between discussing L&CR with a focus on firearms from focus on political idealologies (sp).

Since it appears you, and a few others, have completely missed the mark, here's what I would HIGHLY recommend doing.

1. Refrain from publicly criticizing Staff on enforcing the rules that YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREED to follow. You have a problem with us? Take it to PM or email and offer an intelligent/thoughtful conversation with a proposed solution to the problem you have. Wanna be snarky? I would just move on. We all have full time jobs on top of trying to provide fair moderation on our free time with zero compensation. The last thing we honestly want to do is deal with unreasonable comments that does nothing to make TFL a better place. We spend enough time as it is to read through comments with far more noise than signal, clean them up, and deal with those that refuse to read/follow TFL's rules. You may not think it's a big deal. Over the years, I've received compliments from members that appreciate us keeping threads on-topic so they don't waste their time trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. And THAT'S a big deal to me...making sure members that come on here aren't wasting THEIR time.

2. Reread post #24 in this thread. Reread, as in, read and comprehend the proper context of the content.

3 Reread this Sticky Post in the same manner as item #2: https://thefiringline.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=313714

Al Norris didn't author L&CR to be a loose ship for a reason. If anyone STILL doesn't get it after reading L&CR's rules, then take into deep consideration to not post in it at all....just as the rules stated.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Page generated in 0.03545 seconds with 8 queries