View Single Post
Old November 5, 2013, 07:17 AM   #3
Sure Shot Mc Gee

Quote:
If you could all chime in with reccommendations on rifles, bullets, and powder loads that would be awesome.
A privilege for me to offer a few suggestion if I may. Try to buy your powder, caps, & 209 primers locally. {that's if you intend to buy a pound or two at a time.} Not having to pay the full amount of Hazmat and shipping charge is a help in keeping powder costs down. As far as rifles. Go to a gun store and shoulder your rifle/s of choice before you buy. As they all feel different when brought up too or being shouldered. And their line of sight may vary from person to person.
On to Power Belts: No doubt about it many shooters like em. I personally feel someone who shoots Rd Ball is more likely to see better terminal performance in deer size game animals verses Power Belts. That's based on what I've seen or actually encountered. But again just another opinion in-behind all the others made on this OPs thread. How ever you proceed with your purchase be it inline or traditional. Powerbelt or P-ball. Pyrodex or Black its all good.

Page generated in 0.02433 seconds with 8 queries