Thread: .45 Gap Poll
View Single Post
Old September 26, 2012, 07:29 PM   #2
10-96

There isn't an option for me to vote upon. I neither like nor dislike the GAP. I've read loading data, looked at the ballistics, eyeballed a firearm or two for which it's chambered. I'm not a flag waving standard bearer for the ACP or any other round and/or I don't see it as a threat to the ACP or any other ctg. It's still around, so I guess it has it's place in the world but currently I don't have a need for one.

I do tend to wonder why folks would say they don't like any particular cartridge though. I've seen threads like these, and sometimes folks all but fall short of foaming at the mouth while defending or flaming any such cartridge other than the one by which they swear alliegiance. I wonder if folks do the same over on carpenters boards about such things as claw hammers, nails, chalk lines, and such.

To me, it really is laughable when folks all but scream "Your bullet (rifle, shotgun, handgun, etc) sucks because it aint the one I got and you aint a real 'Merican man if'n you ain't got what I got!" They're just tools and tool components.

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.06118 seconds with 8 queries