View Single Post
Old July 9, 2009, 11:36 PM   #1
wdigeorge

New Product Announcement: M14/M1A/M1 Garand Multi-Tool & Ordnance Gauge, THE ARMORER™

Greetings my fellow firearms enthusiasts!

I wanted to share with you a new multi-functional tool/ordnance gauge that I invented called THE ARMORER™ (Patent Pending). It has over 30 uses/functions/configurations and can fit inside the M14 buttstock storage tube (long) for easy portability. It is primarily designed for the M14 and also for the M1 Garand as many aspects are similar between these two Battle Rifles.

The main gauge functions are:

* Muzzle Wear Gauge
* Throat Erosion Gauge (M14)
* Throat Erosion Gauge (M1)
* Flash Hider Alignment Gauge

Some of the main functions/uses are:

* Gas Nut Wrench
* Bolt Roller Greaser
* Trigger Group Disassembly Tool/Pin Punch
* 1/4" hex socket for standard drive bits
* Gas Piston Holder
* Grease Container
* Gasketed, Dry Storage Compartment
* Rear Sight Tool
* Butt Stock Screw Tool
* Extractor Claw Cleaner
* Bolt Face Carbon Scraper
* Stock Liner Tool
* Magazine Floor Plate Tool
* and many more...(please refer to website for complete list)

For a gallery of over 40 application photos, please visit the link below and select PHOTO GALLERY:
http://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com/badt1.php#

THE ARMORER™ multi-function tool is truly a tool designed by a M14/M1 Garand enthusiast for M14/M1 Garand enthusiasts. It is an outlet for me to have an excuse to do what I love as a hobby and tell my wife “It is work honey!”

I know it may not be all things for all people and will not replace some of the single use tools/gauges in the shop, but if I can even make a small percentage of my fellow M14/M1 Garand shooters happy and their lives easier, I have achieved my goal.

I am not a large corporation but a small American owned business. I am not too proud to listen and take advice from all of you if you have a suggestion on something that can improve upon. I will continue to evolve the design as time progresses. Some changes may take a little time as the entire operation is supported by my own savings and financing and resources are limited, especially during these economic times.

I had a made conscious decision to design, develop, engineer, and manufacture everything here in the U.S. so I may support other small businesses and help create/keep jobs here, not overseas and to ensure that my quality standards are upheld.

Thank you all for reading.

Regards,

George

Last edited by wdigeorge; July 10, 2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: link correction

Page generated in 0.03417 seconds with 8 queries