View Single Post
Old January 9, 2013, 06:36 PM   #29
Metal god

Quote:
assault rifle i am so sick of reading about those horrible assault rifles, WE.., here and now need to stop using that term, i am reasonably certain we here know that "assault rifle" refers to full automatic firing with one squeeze of the trigger and holding it in that position until the magazine is empty !!
I must disagree with this definition of assault rifle . By this definition the marines are not issued an assault rifle .It's my understanding they are semi auto and three round burst only . Further More I'm told that they are taught not to use the 3 round burst and only fire in semi auto . Sounds to me a marine would have no problem going to war with one of my ARs . Lets stop acting like it's not a military style weapon . They are and it's why we like them .

I might add it's to late . The anti's won that word game war like they win them all . Lets move on and change the debate to answering who needs firearm like that . That debate can be won in a heart beat . As Americans we do have to prove the need to own something . Thats what the debate should be about . It should be about how the guy in Sandy hook stole the guns then shot and killed the owner . No gun control can stop that from happening . We need to change the argument .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03568 seconds with 8 queries