Thread: It's time...
View Single Post
Old February 26, 2020, 09:10 AM   #28
kilotanker22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocharry View Post
here is Hannibal Missouri

the regular axis with the black plastic stock and skinny barrel was on sale for a long time and im sure still is for $249

the heavy barrel axis with plastic stock was or is $398,,,not sure if that one was axis or axis II,,

if i could have got the heavy barrel in 243 from them i would have owned one ,,,but they dont carry it that way,,,they do in the skinny barrel though

and then i found the 110 tactical,,,and it just kept talking in my ear,,,so thats where that story goes and thats what i got,,in 6.5 CM,,,more money but lots of good features

i just read you want an action,,,i dont think you gona find an axis any cheaper,,,maybe a used one,,maybe,,,believe me i was looking

ocharry
I have the Savage 110 Tactical Desert and very much like it. I feel like the Varmint Accutrigger and the Accifit Stock with the aluminum mini chassis is well worth the extra expense. For $620 it is a darn good value. It's also a half minute gun with several factory ammo choices.

To the OP, I was at Walmart this morning. Here in PA they have a stainless Axis rifle in .308 for $296 and a blued one for $246 I would wager that your local Walmart would be similar.
“We do not seek peace in order to be at war, but we go to war that we may have peace. Be peaceful, therefore, in warring, so that you may vanquish those whom you war against, and bring them to the prosperity of peace.
– St. Augustine

Page generated in 0.02562 seconds with 8 queries