Thread: New Over Unders
View Single Post
Old August 25, 2016, 12:31 AM   #5
BigJimP

There are just too many issues with a lot of these over unders .....too many of them don't regulate the barrels properly to hit to same point of impact ( some I've seen vary by 8" or more between barrels....and that won't work....

Some have trigger issues - doubling, spring problems, etc. / barrel to receiver connection can be weak or with poor steel..... i've seen for ends and stocks Crack from bad fitting / I even saw a rib come completely off a new ruger...after half a box of ammo....

You will always find a few guys that have good luck with 2 or 3 out of 10 for a few thousand shells....but you can't tell by looking at them which guns are good or bad.....when the reality is Browning and Beretta both give you a lot of gun for the money....

Every skeet range i've ever visited.....has lots of decent used guns for sale....and 99% of skeet shooters have good guns in their safe ( old citori models, etc ) that they will sell if someone is looking for an affordable gun...

There are also a lot of affordable semi-auto's out there as well that are good skeet or sporting clay guns on a budget....don't overlook them...

Page generated in 0.03052 seconds with 8 queries