View Single Post
Old December 10, 2013, 08:35 AM   #7
Doc Hoy

Update

Got these four pistols and the seller was correct. By far the best in the group is the .25 ACP. The pistol is in very good condition, good bore, operates as it should. Has magazine with it, but the seller said that the pistol does not feed properly guessing that the magazine is the problem. I examined the magazine and it does appear to be a bit worn. I'll try shooting it and also try coming up with a spare clip. This pistol is quite nice. Serial number on this pistol is 14980. I'd be much obliged if anyone has a serial number listing and can tell me the year of manuf. I have searched unsuccessfully online.

I was able to take parts from the Iver Johnson to complete the restoration of an Iver Johnson Tip-up that I was working on. The purchased revolver had nice grips and the ones on my existing revolver were in bad shape. Also swapped out the barrel and cylinder since the parts in the four pistol lot were in better shape externally. Took a minor bit of filing on the latch but it works well. The other three revolvers may have some parts in them that are worth having but I haven't examined them closely.

Page generated in 0.02298 seconds with 8 queries