Thread: .32 Long Colt?
View Single Post
Old September 16, 2012, 12:19 AM   #24
heber737

winchester

i live in venezuela were there is a restriction to buy any kind of firearm and ammunition. But few years ago it wasnt like that. My father have an old smith and wesson model 10-5 in 38 special that he bought 30 years ago. 5 years ago a friend of him who dosent know very much about handguns and calibers bought to him two 50 rounds boxes of ammo as a present but he mistakenly bought 32 long colt instead of 38 spl so my father have them stored and dusted in his night table cause he cant use them and since there are only few revolvers wich uses 32 long colt he cannot sell them neither. The brand is winchester and the box is not old yellow colored. Is white with some red x on them i think. I can send you a picture of the bullet itself because he give me some for collection and next time i go to his house i will send you a picture of the box. My point is that if you can find that caliber here in Venezuela were is hard if not impossible to find ammunition you should find some in the U.S. Sorry for my poor english.

Page generated in 0.02780 seconds with 8 queries