View Single Post
Old April 30, 2013, 01:49 AM   #48
trg42wraglefragle

I knew a guy who would continually spout his knowledge of firearms, and just weapons in general, all of which information he learnt from video games.
One day he confessed to me that he had never shot a real gun in his whole life, but he continued to enlighten me with his great knowledge, which I would set him straight on each time he brought it up.

I also new another younger guy a fair few years back who said he would like to get shot to know what it felt like.
On games like Call of Duty you are capable of being shot with a 308 and continue to act as normal.
Upon explanation of what it would really be like to be shot with even a 22lr, when it came time to administer this shooting he wasn't too keen.

Another guy didn't believe me when I informed him the a 3006 could shoot through the interior walls of a house with ease.
And I've heard that the Barrett M107/M82 is the most accurate sniper rifle in the world.

Although all this being said I met a soldier who had been to Afghanistan twice who though the AK47 fire the same round as their 7.62 light machine gun.

Page generated in 0.04331 seconds with 8 queries