View Single Post
Old June 15, 2008, 01:50 PM   #30
Playboypenguin

Quote:
Damn PBP, what ever happened to telling someone you're interested...instead of silently following someone like a stalker?
Hehe...so naive. You guys are almost cute.
Quote:
What would be the reaction if a straight guy followed a girl around a store like that?
When two men are involved it is a completely different story. All that male attitude and testosterone can make the "courtship" quite aggressive and can easily be confused as a potential threat.
Quote:
If it is a case of "cruising" which I doubt seriously since I saw the guy, his eyes, actions and the way he carried himself, but if it was then at your next pinks pillow talk you might want to discuss alternate methods
Sorry, we cannot do much about it. It is not a practice engaged in by most gay men. It is one practiced mostly by closeted gay men who have to resort to anonymous public encounters...and the rare few with weird "public" fetishes. Straight people also do it but, like I said above, when two men are involved it becomes much more overt than if a woman was in the equation. An unwilling victim could very easily start to feel threatened. I still say you were in no danger of attack...at least not the type of which you are thinking.

All in all, this is a very good example of how it is possible to completely misread a situation and how important it is to keep a level head at all times.

Page generated in 0.03624 seconds with 8 queries