Thread: Entry Fees
View Single Post
Old February 9, 2017, 12:34 PM   #19
tedbeau

My club does charge more for monthly matches for non members. We have a few shooters that shoot almost every week and pay the extra $5. I could never understand the logic of paying $5 X 45 or 50 weeks verses paying the 80 dollar membership. We did just have one of these guys pay his membership last night, so this year he will save himself $200.
On sanctioned matches we do not charge extra for non-members. I agree, if you expect people to travel and get a hotel room to shoot your match it doesn't make sense to charge them extra.
One thing we do for our sanctioned matches is we give a $25 discount if you register early. This has several advantages. One if the weather is iffy, people that have already paid their fee will still show up to shoot. Two it makes ordering trophies, meals and shirts easier if there are less last minute additions. Three it doesn't mean the bookkeeper/Score keepers end up staying up till midnight the night before the match entering all the last minute registrations.

Page generated in 0.03091 seconds with 8 queries