View Single Post
Old December 16, 2009, 09:03 AM   #7
sonick808

thanks so much whoknowswho.

I have learned much about the P32 in the last few hours!

I was going to go to the shop today, but after posting the pics on the ktog.org kel-tec owners forum, it turns out this is normal! Of course you have to deburr that area and flatten it like every other kel-tec orifice, but once you do, it turns into a perfect little semi-circle and the pistol runs perfectly.

I just did a full fluff and buff, all the while receiving replies that this was normal on the kel-tec forum.

After re-assembling the freshly buffed and lubed pistol, I get a reply from kel-tec themselves:

"On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Kel-Tec Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:

it is not a flaw, it is on all of the pistol. it is where the endmill breaks thru when milling the pocket for the extractor. thanks
"

I'll be damned. Who would have ever thought that was normal. The macro made it look bigger than it was, but still, it was pretty ragged.

It's flush and looking just fine now though. Everything running great on the pistol manually.

Just need to break it in at the range and I'll be good.

Sorry to jump the gun and post that the gun was faulty when it wasn't; I apologize to the members for that.

My old p32 didn't have one, but it's extractor was far different. All the new kel-tecs have it; p3at also!

Learn something new every day.........

Thanks
Jayson

Page generated in 0.03456 seconds with 8 queries