Thread: Gun Safes???
View Single Post
Old June 29, 2004, 09:57 AM   #1
Ten Ring

Gun Safes???

Hello all,

I have a wonderful wife that enjoys me bringing home new toys as much as I do. With a baby on the way and an ever expanding collection, it is high time I protect my investment and find myself a quality gun safe/safes.

For the home, I figure it should be fireproof or reasonably so. In addition, I'm wondering which locking and/or hinge systems to favor or stay away from.

In addition, I recall seeing a quick acces long gun lock box than mounts under a bed frame. It is similar to the quick access handgun box with the finger buttons combination. Of course I didn't note the manufacturers name or web address when I saw it and have not seen it since.

Lastly, I should have a lock box for my vehicle one for my pistol, and/or one for a short barrel shotgun (similar to the under the bed lock box?). For the vehicle, the lock box should be able to be permanantly mounted. The long gun box would fit perfectly under the flip up rear seat in my F250SD. That's were I put the travel box and it fits perfectly.

I've been doing google searches and trying any and all adds I see in the many gun pubs but the search goes on. I've been lurking for about a two months since finding TFL in one of my google searces. The info I've gathered so far has been invaluable!

Thanks in advance for the valuable info.

Rich

Page generated in 0.02715 seconds with 8 queries