View Single Post
Old May 2, 2008, 02:19 PM   #1
Fer

A real life Scenario Advise.

I would like to present to you all a possible scenario in witch I might be involved and I will really appreciate your honest responsible input on this.

In my neighborhood it is common that when people get out of their cars to open the gate some burglar pups out of nowhere and robs them at gun point or takes the car, and on some of the worst cases they make you enter your home and then rob the house and depending on the situation some cases of rape have been reported.

I understand that a burglar can’t pup out of nowhere and people that have been caught off guard have been because the have been careless and naïve in thinking it could not happen to them. This is reason I make sure no one is close to my house before I get out of the car; if someone is close I drive by and wait till they are far. When I get out of my car I have my gun with me and try not to make it obvious I am armed, I am constantly looking in all directions searching for anyone coming my way, and if a burglar is looking at me without me knowing He will know I am alert and may decide to find someone else.

The scenario is, if I get out of the car and while I am opening the gate I spot someone not from the neighborhood looking like a burglar coming towards me, to close for me to react and get back into my car or my house etc, what would you do? Would you draw or wait for him to act first? Lets leave the law aspects aside of brandishing or drawing on an innocent person because I live outside the USA and our laws may differ from yours, just based on what I have presented what would you do?

Page generated in 0.02299 seconds with 8 queries