View Single Post
Old March 11, 2014, 10:17 AM   #18
Senior Member
Join Date: November 23, 2009
Posts: 3,963
Once the probate is completed, if you don't want to have an FFL send your Dad's handguns to an FFL in your state, and then transfer to you there, just go to Florida, box them up, put in the trunk of your car, and drive home.

Get a little vacation, see the country, and get your guns. What a deal.
kilimanjaro is offline  
Page generated in 0.03025 seconds with 8 queries