View Single Post
Old June 6, 2010, 10:11 PM   #68
jlv08

Oneounce I, I repeat, I was Not offended by your retort. My shotguns are tools and I for dang sure don't eat tea and crumpets while shooting.

And as far a shotgunning goes, I may not be an ace but I can hold my own pretty well.

And tell me, Have you got the guts to ask those who own the NEF if they are junk?

Mr. McCracken has a posted challenge for those who bash the 870.

How about you? I'd love to see you post an inquiry to those who own these shotguns and present an objective observation as to if they are junk.

I have other Chinese weapons (SKS, Tokarevs) as well as Soviet Bloc rifles that are tough as nails and belie the statement that they are all potmetal junk. I'm sure your claims aren't based on ANY reasonable objective thought.

Folks like them and are getting good service out of them and that's the facts.

But having said that I assume that the fact the NEF is much better quality to todays Express rust buckets that couldn't feed oats to a drunk donkey have you NEF haters in a dither.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy these guns, They seem to be selling very well on their own merit.

I've reponded to the OP about the merits of the gun.

But folks like you and that other nasty mouth individual, Kmar40, who posted a nasty remark at me weren't having none of that.

And to compare a field grade gun to one that handles like a "lithe wand" is ludicrous.

The NEF Pardner is not in the same class of the Berretta or the Benelli nor was it meant to be.

It's a field grade shotgun in pump configuaton.

It it makes you feel good, bash away!, Call me names! Throw mud at me and call my little Partner Compact 20 ga. pot metal junk.

Call everyone a Commie for buying one!

It won't matter, people will by them and NEF will keep making them.

And there is nothing you can do about it!

One things for sure, the game I've taken don't know the difference and are just as dead !

Come on, give me your A game, oneounce. I'm sure you aren't through bashing or belittling those of us NEF owners!

I bet it makes you feel real good to put your head on the pillow at night and say that you really bashed an NEF owner today!

Oh, as I'm concerned for your safety, please unload your wand so it doesn't discharge accidently while you are sleeping.

Page generated in 0.03442 seconds with 8 queries