View Single Post
Old August 12, 2001, 01:29 PM   #80
ghillieman

gentleman, First let me state my goal is not to contend with anyone, if you will reread my post"s I tried to convey that the "spirit of bushido" is the dying. the life style has been gone like you say skorzeny for centurys. A good reference to this is a book by Inazato Nitobe. the code of bushido.. anyone reading will be awe struck by the magnitude of those samurai's dedication to their master. Also specter if you will reread my posts you will see that I stated that karate used to be a deadly self defence Not a sport..... As one of my teachers used to say Traditional in spirit only.. this spirit is what is important.... times and ages change but the warriors spirit is the same..... and as the ages pass us bye those who are truely deicated to it are vanishing.EXAMPLE: hOW MANY OF YOU STOOD OUTSIDE OF THE DOJO FOR A YEAR BEFORE BEING ACCEPTTED IN? AND THAN MISSING EVEN ONE NIGHT WOULD MEAN EXPOLSION, FOR THE NEXT YEAR.......? see what I mean... thats the way it used to be..... we were made to give up all our earthly things and to have nothing .... nothing . I can tell you . only the serious stundents went this far...... Today it just isnt there........... now times have changed cant find anyone willing to go this far... since you guys are On the firingline I take it that you all are good guys ,wanting to save our freedoms if so then no matter if we diagree on this we are bothers in arms..... take care all of you this is my last post on this........ live with warriors spirit............ghillieman

Page generated in 0.02773 seconds with 8 queries