View Single Post
Old January 30, 2010, 10:34 AM   #4
AK103K

I have one in 9mm. While I like the gun, and thought about buying the 357SIG conversions when they finally come out, the more I thought about it, I'll just get another complete gun if I do. The cost of the conversion isnt all that cheap, and for a little more. I can have two guns instead of one with a lot of extra parts.

Most other things that I've had that were convertible, usually ended up in the configuration I liked best, and never got changed again, so for me, it was a waste, and I see that happening with the P250 too if I were to go that route.

I also bought spare .40 barrels for a few of my other SIG's, and other than trying them out to make sure they functioned, there they sit, on top of a couple of cases of .40 I bought to go along with them. Yea, I have them if I need them, but if I add up what I got in them, its pretty much another gun.

As far as the P250's trigger goes, I like it, and I've never had any troubles with it. I think its a very nice DA trigger, and similar to the DA triggers on my other SIG's, just lighter.

My only real complaints with the P250 are, the night sights need white rings around the vials on the rear sight, and the slide stop is a little over sensitive, or at least on my gun it is. You really have to make sure your right thumb is off and away from the frame, or your going to continually find the slide closing on an empty mag. Its not an uncommon thing for those not familar with SIG pistols in general, and more a function of your grip, but the P250 seems to be more prone to it. The ambi lever doesnt help either, and your trigger finger can come into play here too.

Page generated in 0.02554 seconds with 8 queries