View Single Post
Old January 12, 2000, 01:34 AM   #8
Walt Welch

HKMark23; I suggest that you start out right with a progressive reloader. I crunched out many a round on a single stage press, and while it is easy to do, a progressive reloader is much faster. The brand I would suggest is Dillon. I own two Dillon presses; the one I would suggest for you is the Square Deal B. It isn't that expensive, and works very well. I actually prefer it to my larger 550, which I use to reload rifle cartridges. Dillon presses are guaranteed for life. No matter what the cause of damage, they will repair it free of charge. Even if you ran over it with your pickup.

Here is how to get firearms, ammunition, accessory and reloading information on line. Go to Shooter's Gunlinks: http://www.shooters.com
at this site, you can search for your desired company. Check on which have interactive or downloadable reloading info. I know that Alliant, Winchester, and Hodgdon all have this feature. By getting the information off the internet, you are assured of getting the most up to date information available.

Hope this helps, Walt

Page generated in 0.02619 seconds with 8 queries