View Single Post
Old December 28, 2012, 10:40 AM   #1
JonathanZ

Can only keep 1 handgun, which one...???

Love my guns, but am going to have to let go of one of my 2 semis to help fund some non -firearm stuff. So for one all around 9mm, including EDC, I have these options:

Glock 26 gen 3 with Truglo TFO's and a Crimson Trace grip. Have 2 standard 10 round magazines with the Pearce grip extensions (+1 and +2 despite the +2 and +3 claims). Also have 2 of the Glock factory 33 round magazines. Carry it in a Blackhawk leather IWB holster, and have a Fobus paddle holster as well. Could sell this package for approximately $750-800.

Sig P226 made in Germany in 2006 with nearly brand new Truglo TFO's. Have 4 factory 15 round magazines and 2 Mec-gar 18 round flush fit magazines. Gun has Hogue grips and I also carry this in a Blackhawk leather IWB holster, but have a Fobus paddle holster as well. Could sell this package for approximately $800-850.

LOVE the Sig, but keeping the Glock makes more practical sense, which leaves me torn. Right now I carry the Glock 90% of the time due to size and weight. I COULD carry the Sig every day, but it's not as easy or comfortable. So which would you guys keep?

Page generated in 0.03531 seconds with 8 queries